thought i would join in on the ten questions from viva carlos!
1. Is your horse spooky or bombproof? dare I say nearly bombproof? auto is pretty rock solid, though that doesn’t mean he won’t take advantage of me when i’m lazy or distracted!
2. Does your horse have a long or short stride? long.
3. Describe your current barn in 3 words? close to home
4. If you could switch barns, would you? nope. the proximity to home is second to none, and it has nearly all the amenities i could ask for.
5. Favorite brand of breeches? so far, i hate them all! currently waiting on a pair of cavallos–fingers crossed.
6. How many blue ribbons do you have? none. my showing days are almost 20 years behind me. haven’t shown auto yet.
7. How many saddle pads do you own? 7: two grey, two black, two white, one thinline half pad.
8. Is your horse your phone background/lock screen? both, and computer dashboards.
9. Do you go trail riding often? (weather permitting) as often as i can. i love to hack out and especially gallop,
10. Favorite horsey movie? i’m going to say sylvester, even though i still haven’t seen it. my trainer swears it will be my favorite. otherwise, i have to agree with bay with chrome on the last unicorn and the black stallion.
we had the most amazing lesson this morning, and it was the simplest, shortest, and most basic. guys, i think we’re making progress and more importantly i think i can see/feel it.