have had a couple great rides auf der autobahn this week. my boy sure knows when to step it up. this morning’s dressage ride was really terrific. to top it all off, found a few great pics from our first horse trial earlier this month. unfortunately, we ended with an E, but i got a great pic!
in other news, i thought i’d take the november 10. thanks L!
1. have you ever owned a horse? yes, two. two others were mine in all but name.
2. what is your favorite aspect of your discipline? i love that eventing has forced me to be accountable for my riding, especially in dressage, and that i get to do all the things: dressage, show jumping, xc (xc especially).
8. do you ride with a quarter sheet in the winter? yep. auto’s been wearing the back on track, and i’m pleased with it.
9. does your horse wear boots? what kind? all the boots: majyk equipe front and hinds for both xc and sj. snazzy new white DSBs with black fleece for dressage. bell boots for every ride.
10. full seat or knee patch breeches? full. once i went down that road i could never go back (though i do have some schooling knps still in circulation).